Meet the Team
Digitilus LLC is a space games developer. We are a gang of professionals with over 20 years of real work experience in the seething core of game industry.
We like SciFi/space genre and we keen on the theme of space exploration. We see our mission in aggressive promotion of the theme of SPACE EXPLORATION employing our talents and passion to make games.
Our background is Abyss Lights Studio – well known outsourcing house from Ukraine, with over 400 projects released, including making art content for such famous franchise as Need for Speed, World of Tanks, Asterix & Obelix, Lazy Town, and multiple non-gaming projects in the area of precise technical 3D modeling, mostly for military clients.
After 10 years of servicing others, we made the decision to focus on in-house game development, which resulted in formation of Digitilus LLC business entity in the US state of California.
Founder, CEO, Producer
Co-founder of Digitilus LLC;
Game producer of game titles “AL:Frozen Systems”, “Skyjacker”, “Red Coin”, “Alia vs Aliens” series;
Books writer; author of books series “Abyss Lights”.
– Master of Biology and Chemistry Sciences (Chernovtsy National University, 1993)
CG industry experience since 1991:
– Sound designer and music composer;
– Sound Department Manager in “Boston Animation,Inc.”;
– Founder/CEO of “Abyss Lights Studio”, where produced several game titles of the company.
COO, Business Development
Co-founder of Digitilus LLC;
Technology business leader with proven track record of successfully leading technology businesses over the span of 15 years across Entertainment, Media, Technology, Financial and Healthcare industry verticals.
– Green Belt, Six Sigma (GE)
– Master of Economic Sciences (Ukrainian National University, 1995)
– HP Software, GM Information Management (AMS)
– HP Software, Director Software Education (AMS)
– HP Software, Director BSA PSO
– Opsware, Director Professional Services
– GE, Program Manager Digital Asset Management
– Universal Studios, Lead Extranet Development
– Pfizer, Consultant
– Glendale Federal Bank, Business Analyst
CTO, Lead Programmer
– PHD in Physics and Applied Mathematics (Kiev National University, Department of Radiophysics and Electronics, 2000);
– Information Security and Law Expert (Security Service of Ukraine (‘SBU’) Information Security High Courses, 2002);
Software and Games development industries experience since 1991:
– Game dev. companies “Avalon”, “Virgin Games” – beta tester assistant programmer;
– Production studio “TV+” – head of CG department;
– “DN Softech” Software firm – principle programmer;
– Game dev.companies “Boston Animation,Inc.”, “DioSoft,Ltd.” – game programmer;
– “Uvarta,Inc.”(CD copy protection system development) – co-founder, CTO;
– “U-Play Interactive” – founder and CTO; coordination of the game engine development and mastering toolset for MMO-style game;
– Game development for Apple hardware platforms, such as Mac, iPhone and iPad;